Sunday, January 16, 2011

Top 5 Disneyland rides

We are planning a trip to Disneyland this spring and it has made me really excited. When I was little we would go to Disneyland every year with my family and when I say family I am talking everyone; aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. We were the dorky ones that all get the same shirts and remember it was the 80's so they were bright pink and teal! I have some really great memories of Disneyland as a kid and am so excited to take my little girl now. So to encourage my excitement further I entered a Challenge at Mousecrappers.com. This site is great because it really has everything Disney and I think I have posted it on this blog before. The Challenge was to create a top 10 or top 5 layout. I created one listing my top 5 rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment